Dental Implants for Salisbury Residents
Are missing teeth preventing you from enjoying your favorite foods or smiling and speaking with confidence? There is an affordable option near you for achieving a beautiful smile. Dr. Keadle is a Salisbury, NC dentist that has advanced training in dental implant surgery and dental implant restoration. Dr. Keadle has helped thousands of patients replace teeth and get their smile back — and he can help you, too.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that are made of titanium and anchored in the jawbone. Dental implantologists use one or more implants to anchor everything from a single tooth crown to a full denture.
A complete dental implant requires two procedures:
- The surgical placement of the artificial root in the jawbone below the gum-line; and
- The construction of the artificial tooth or teeth above the gum-line.
Very few dentists have the training and technology to do either procedure, and of those that do, almost none of them can do both. This may be a great arrangement for the dentists, but as a patient, you are much better off with a dentist that can do both. Here are several reasons:
- With one doctor, miscommunication about surgical/restorative coordination is impossible. With two doctors, it is unfortunately commonplace.
- Two doctors means two offices, two appointment schedules, two sets of forms to fill out, two insurance company hassles, etc., etc.
- Two doctors offices means twice as many people who need to be paid.
Dr. Keadle is one of the very few dentists who is trained and qualified to do both procedures, and that makes a huge difference when it comes to your time, money, convenience, comfort, and outcome.
Call for an Implant Consultation
Click here, or call 704-630-6600, schedule a consultation with the friendly staff, and find out how to get your smile, your favorite foods, and your confidence back.